Sunday 26 May 2013

Rapid Review.. 30 Seconds To Mars - 'Love, Lust, Faith & Dreams'

ThirtySecondsToMars (2)


ThirtySecondsToMarsLoveFor me, it came as somewhat of a surprise, as despite following the bands and Jared Leto (don't start..) on various forms of social media, I hadn't paid enough attention to be aware that they were going to spring a new album on us all.

30 Seconds To Mars are one of those bands that make me reminisce on my time at high school and college; the first song that I ever heard by the bands was 'Attack', taken from their 2005 album, A Beautiful Lie, and it is still the song that I return to by the band, the few others being 'Hurricane', 'Stranger In A Strange Land' (This Is War), 'From Yesterday' (the video!) and their cover of Bjork's 'Hunter'. Part of me feels as if I've outgrown the band; along with so many others, they now reside in Nostalgia Town.

Anyway, my opinions on the new album can be read by clicking here or by clicking the pictures in this post!

Feel free to tell me what you think about my review or writing in general :)

PS. I gave it 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment