Monday 11 June 2012

Nice busy week!

Ladies and gents - I am ill!

Yes, that's right, a sore throat that i had been nursing since Friday/Saturday decided to mutate into full blown flu by Sunday, and I felt so rotten that I really couldn't be bothered to try and write some of the things that I'd planned to do in the past week.

Talking of that past week, it had been nice and busy for a change! The Jubilee bank holidays meant that we had extra 'family time' and myself, my Mom and my step-dad decided to travel to the countryside for a day out, but that pretty much failed due to our having a useless sat-nav and our getting place names/post codes wrong!

I've been to the cinema a few times this week, first on Tuesday to see Prometheus (good, but not quite great!) and then again on Saturday to see Snow White and the Huntsmen, largely so me and my bestie, Di, could oggle Thor and his mighty arms, although Kristen Stewart's one facial expression annoyed me quite a bit; she did - just about - crack a smile at the end, but you could tell it was painful!



Wednesday, myself and a few friends trekked around some guitar shops in Birmingham. I didn't try any myself, I admit to feeling a tad intimidated by the place! It was here that we got drenched in a June (!) monsoon - I have not been so soaked in my entire life! No part of me escaped!

Thursday a few of us went around town, and Di met baby Alice for the first time - so cute!

Apart from that, I've been recuperating! Hopefully I'll be posting more regularly this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment