Saturday 18 May 2013

New Waves.. Basement Jaxx - 'Back 2 The Wild'


So, I appear to have some news for you, folks! Recently, I joined the review team over at Renowned For Sound.com and therefore my writing will be reaching a far wider audience! This will be invaluable work experience for me, and I couldn't be happier about it. There are some other developments and projects under-way that I am also excited about, however I don't want to curse myself by writing about them prior to fruition, so I'm afraid I'll just be teasing y'all for now!

Anyway, from now on I'll be linking you all to published reviews on Renowned For Sound.com, the first of which is the glorious Basement Jaxx whom, I have to admit, had fallen off my radar post their heyday in the early 2000's. No fear however, for Basement Jaxx return with the brilliant 'Back 2 The Wild', a song I described a 'raucous party jive'. 

4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment