Friday 15 June 2012

Introducing... Flashback Fridays!.. We Are Scientists - 'Nobody Move, Nobody Gets Hurt'

Yes ladies and gents, you heard correctly - a new weekly feature!

Every Friday, I'll be posting some of my favourite songs from yesteryear, be it decades ago or or just a few years!

This week's Friday Flashback comes in the form of indie rock band, We Are Scientists - the track being 'Nobody Move, Nobody Gets Hurt'.

Occasionally, I go through a phase of being bored of all the music on my iPod. One of my go to records for satisfaction is Ladyhawke's eponymous 2008 debut, but having tired somewhat of that, I turned to 'With Love and Squalor'.

We Are Scientists' 2006 sophomore album is fantastic! There is, genuinely, not a bad song on it; it is one of those few albums that I want to listen to beginning to end, as every track is a catchy gem.

The opening track, and one of the album's singles, 'Nobody Move, Nobody Gets Hurt' is easily one of the standout tracks.


If you've never listened to 'With Love and Squalor' I highly suggest you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment