Friday 7 September 2012

Flashback Friday.. Biffy Clyro - 'My Recovery Injection'


This is the best quality video that I could find - sorry!

Anyway, I welcome you all to 'My Recovery Injection' by Biffy Clyro! This was the first Biffy song that I ever heard at the grand old age of 11! 'My Recovery Injection' was taken from the 2004 album, Infinity Land, before the band decided that they were both mountains and sea, and before the somewhat theatrical and more commercially received Only Revolutions.

This is a 'typical' Biffy track, in the same way that I could name you a track which totally captures the essence of Muse, and Biffy Clyro have an immediately identifiable signiature sound, a lot of which may be down to Simon Neil's voice; as is with all memorable frontmen and women, the more unique the voice the more memorable the band, and Biffy Clyro are definitely one of the definitive British bands this side of the year 2000.

Biffy Clyro are due to release their sixth album (and double album!) Opposites, later this year!

http://www.biffyclyro.com/
http://www.facebook.com/biffyclyro1

No comments:

Post a Comment