Saturday 20 July 2013

Interrogation Corner.. Tracer


Oh My Glob! New feature guys!

Yup, I've started taking on interviews for Renowned For Sound! It was something I was a little tentative about, especially as I have been known to be quiet shy in previous years, however this is in the process of being ironed out. Though all that is of little importance in this instance, as due to time difference, this was an email Q+A aha..

I'm fond of Tracer. I was originally introduced to the band by a friend who lent me their first album, Spaces In Between, a few years back. This band love to make rowdy noise and apparently their live show is a riot too. Below I've embedded some of my fave songs, and also their latest single - the title track from their second album, El Pistolero (which is available to buy if you click this shiny link).

Linkylink time, go check the full interview here!

PS. My fave Tracer song is 'Devil Ride' - but you already know that, because you read the interview.... ;)



'El Pistolero' - El Pistolero (2013)

'Too Much' - Spaces In Between (2011)

'Devil Ride' - Spaces In Between (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment