Monday 1 July 2013

Life Log.. Kinda AWOL

Ah, the glorious wonders of blogging on the run or, as is currently the case, blogging from the creature comforts of my snuggly duvet whilst chillaxing to the Gold Edition of Jessie Ware's Devotion and about to dive into Caitlin Moran's Moranthology. Wild life, is me.

You may have noticed, those supposedly regular and avid readers of this blog (if you exist, let me know, I am eternally grateful!), that there hasn't been much bloggy action on these shores as of late. It's a combination of things, I'm afraid. First of all, I went on holiday with my family to the Cotswalds a few weeks ago (who knew a place could be so expensive!?). Second, soon after, the laptop broke and I've been forced to write on the frustratingly sluggish desktop instead - it's not used for a reason guys! And third, I've been so pinned down with work and trying my hardest to get my Renowned for Sound articles done on time that I've not had time to think about content for this blog, let alone write it. It's not something I'm happy about, but something has to give, I'm afraid. Realistically, regular features won't be happening again until the laptop is fixed, at least; blogging via app may be great for quick updates, but it makes imbedding content next to impossible!

So I'm afraid you'll have to bear with me for now. Hopefully things will straighten out soon!

But for now, here's a happy, furry animal:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment