Monday 30 July 2012

Fashion Files.. Office Night Hawk Boots



I've had such a beautiful moment! I seriously don't know how the tears aren't streaming down my face! At last - after lusting so long! - I've finally found a pair of beautiful winklepickers!

A few months ago, I spent many an hour scouting out winklepicker boots on eBay, to no avail, I could never find a pair in my size. But alas, after reading a blog post by LLYMLRS (great fashion blog, this girl has epic style!) I discovered the Night Hawk Boots on Office's website. They. Are. PERFECT! The studding, the straps (this is beginning to sound a bit 50 Shades - oh, curse me for referencing that book on here!), even the heel is a nice size and slightly square, as I struggle to walk in heels too high due to an embarrassing lack of balance and a foot injury (duly caused by that embarrassing lack of balance...). They have a nice rock/punk edge and I can see myself living in them, as they'll easily go with day and night outfits, and will probably deal for autumn/winter weather too.

These boots are also available in red and white, but I'll be getting the black. Only downside is that they're £80 (!), but if it's one thing I'll invest in, it's a good pair of shoes. I don't even own that many, but I always think it's better to pay quality for shoes as it's carnage on your feet if it's not leather!


No comments:

Post a Comment