Saturday 21 July 2012

Busy busy, I'm knackered!

A few Sunday's ago, I found myself sinking into a quagmire of sand in a crowd of hysterical teens, graced by the occasional stench of weed and ducking from view from a swinging boon and camera. Yes, that's right people, I somehow found myself on T4 on the Beach.

'How!?' I hear you cry! Well, feeling somewhat obliged to accompany my bessie, I found myself watching The Wanted (alright), Tulisa and Dappy (not), Lawson, Stooshe (both surprisingly good) and Marina and the Diamonds (oh, Marina! <3). Not my typical event I will admit, although I also confess to knowing all the words to 'Too Many Man' by Boy Better Know (guilty pleasure, love it!).

Anyway, for just over a month now, I've been working in a hinge factory where my Mom works, full time, and whilst I'm now bringing in the wonga, I'm pretty knackered from early starts. Ironically, I've seen more of people recently than I did when I was unemployed, going out for meals, cinema, drives, but hey - I can afford it now :) Even though I am pretty tired, it feels nice to be contributing towards my keep and giving my Mom some money back too, and no matter how much I moan that the work is boring (it is), I realise that I'm  lucky to have a job at all :)

Also, I apologise for the lack of action on here recently, but I've genuinely felt too tired to think. Shorter posts for the time being perhaps, or at least until I return to uni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment