Tuesday 29 May 2012

Concerning this blog..

Hi, just a quick post to describe some of the sections that I aim to include within this blog.

My original intentions for this blog, as with my previous blog, was for it to primarily be used as a space for me to practice review writing, as an ambition of mine since prior to taking my A-Levels was to be a journalist in some manner, not necessisarily in current affairs, but erring towards this areas that I take and interest in, such as music. Therefore any reviews that I write here will be written as if I were intending to submit them for publication.

Other than that, a few of my favourite bloggers in the bloggosphere dedicate there websites to fashion. I may dip into such waters sporadically, especially if the aforementioned clothing/fashion business idea comes into fruition. I may attempt to customise and/or make things to keep my creative juices flowing.

Another thing that I have been considering which may be drawn from those music/fashion intended blog posts would be a 'Wonder Woman of the Week' feature, whereby I choose a person whom I find inspirational and write a post in an attempt to bringing you around to my point of view! ;)

Apart from that, all I have to talk about is my day to day life which is, at the moment, particularly uninteresting!

So that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment