Sunday 16 June 2013

Rapid Review.. The Lonely Island - 'The Wack Album'

TheLonelyIsland

I'm alive! Returned to the real world; I seriously feel as if I've been living in an alternate universe this past week (holiday). No internet! Sporadic phone signal! A house in the woods! It was oddly strained to say the least, but at the same time nice to detach myself from the almost constant bombardment of instant information we have access to these days. It was like life before smart phones - when we all actually had lives!

TheLonelyIslandWackAlbumWhilst one holiday, I managed to honour my reviewing commitments, dedicated lass that I am! That said, I sort of feel that this blog has been a little neglected as of late, especially as I was doing so well with posting (almost) every day - BOO.

Here's the first of my reviews this week for Renowned For Sound.com, my album of choice being The Lonely Island's latest offspring. You know The Lonely Island - just think 'Motherlover', 'The Creep', 'I'm On A Boat' or - my personal fave - 'Jack Sparrow'. I was so excited to get this album, entirely based on their previous hits, I hadn't heard a single thing from their new album. Unfortunately, I was a tad disappointed, read my review to find out why :)

1 comment: